A crate of old records


Hans... Hans?

Obscure Warner Brothers references really don’t work in print.

Anyway, a few people during the week have asked me where they’ve heard of Spectrum before, and whilst direction to various sites on the net has jogged some people’s memories, others are still a bit lost. It’s not like I can sing a song to you in an email (well I could, but that would be a waste of my time and your ears), so here’s a clip for you.

I’ll Be Gone – Spectrum




As far as I’m aware, this was Spectrum’s only narrative film clip. For it’s time, it was made at a bargain basement price (film clips were a rarity in dem days boyo), but the price doesn’t even compare to what we’ll be spending. We’ll be spending less than what was spent on this clip in 1971. That’s even before inflation. Are we completely nuts?!

0 Responses to “Hans... Hans?”

Post a Comment



© 2006 A crate of old records | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.